With exactly one year to go, how will you prepare for PDPM?
Prepare to Succeed!
The PDPM transition is an opportunity for leaders in the SNF industry to set themselves apart. With exactly one year until our industry’s biggest change in 20 years, what are the top performers focused on?
Successful providers must bring their “A" Game:
- Delivery on high quality outcomes with proactive case management & evidence-based therapy pathways
- Support for nursing’s new role with “Documentation ReDesign”
- Plan for coding accuracy with refined workflow, documentation & targeted training
- Nimble care coordination with up/downstream partners and with niche programs
- Ensure partners add value in PDPM preparation
Position your team for the future by preparing NOW for the dramatic changes required to succeed in PDPM. Investing in a strategic plan might be the single most important game changer for SNF leaders TODAY.
- Analysis of patient population crosswalk to PDPM categories (Q4 2018 - Q1 2019)
- Review of current processes & systems (Q4 2018)
- Get a strategic “Game Plan” in place (Q1 2019)
- Education/training for the IDT (Q4 2018 - Q4 2019)
EXECUTE Today! Click here to review our Top Seven PDPM Success Drivers.
SUCCEED Always! Need support getting your head in the game? HealthPRO® Heritage is a trusted consultative partner leading the industry in PDPM readiness. We are here to support you with strategy, education, and execution on key clinical competencies that are crucial to PDPM success.