At HealthPRO®/Heritage, we are the premiere provider.
We optimize clinical care and outcomes in both short-term rehab programs and long-term care populations, while managing re-hospitalization rates and implementing clinical programs that will position your program for success.
HealthPRO®/Heritage has been providing therapy services to SNFs since our inception. Founded by skilled nursing and therapy professionals who led therapy divisions to insurmountable success, our company’s approach is deeply rooted in an understanding of the challenges you face on a daily basis.
Advantages of our skilled nursing partnerships includes:
- Clinical programming and pathways that produce outcomes and drive clinical metrics;
- Dedicated health care and payment reform (PDPM) expertise;
- Niche program development in the context of local market influences & requirements;
- Strategies for managing bundled payment initiatives for programs that include, but are not limited to:
- Orthopedics (THR and TKR to ensure CJR market success),
- Cardiac (AMI, CHF, telemetry valve replacements),
- Pulmonary (COPD, pneumonia, bronchitis/asthma),
- Medically complex (sepsis, UTI, GI, wound care);
- Strategic planning assistance & care redesign for facility systems;
- Unmatched depth of compliance excellence;
- Broad clinical reimbursement, including case mix management & RUG categorization;
- Effective care transitions through our Safe Transitions® Program to improve outcomes & minimize readmission risk;
- Outcomes tracking for both episodic cost & functional outcomes to support marketing & census development; and ultimately,
- Sustainable financial improvements.
To ensure all your therapy needs are met, we have the flexibility to provide therapy through our home health division, or through any of our established partnerships with other home health providers. This collaborative model sets everyone up for success – allowing residents to achieve exceptional outcomes and increased satisfaction, and decreasing your cost of care.
Additionally, we also provide health education, wellness services, and outpatient rehab services to community-based patients to provide the most comprehensive therapy program possible.