Join HealthPRO Heritage & industry leaders on Wednesday, March 24 for three complimentary, CEU-accredited webinars RE: opportunities presented by innovative post-acute care models; progressive payment systems; & the new frontier of home & community-based services.
(1PM EST) Innovation in Senior Care Models: What’s Next
- How population health is contributing to the evolution of new, non-traditional care models & settings
- How reimbursement (e.g.: direct contracting; the primary-care-first model; and Medicare Advantage) plays a role
- Market forces that are driving innovation in service delivery
(2PM EST) Progressive Payment Systems: A Very Different Fiscal Future
- Evolving models of care & payment systems; & how pervasive/quickly our industry is evolving from value-based care to risk-based payment models
- Assess your organization’s risk tolerance in order to prepare for alternate contracting models
- Balance immediate cash flow needs with the upside & downside of risk arrangements
(3PM EST) Home & Community-Based Services: The New Frontier
- How reimbursement reform is shaping the future of home care
- How SNFs & Senior Living can leverage home health partnerships to optimize their own value-based programming & program performance
- Three interwoven factors to consider in home health operations: Patient Satisfaction + Quality + Reimbursement
Sessions are complimentary and are approved for NAB continuing education credits up to 6.0 hours.
To learn more & review additional CEU accredited L.E.A.P. Symposium webinars, click below.