The impact of the pandemic will require senior care providers to explore innovative ways to build back reputation & occupancy. Join HealthPRO Heritage & other industry leaders on Tuesday, March 23 for three unique webinars focused on the importance of leveraging industry trends to evolve & overcome the challenges of 2020.
(1PM EST) Top Trends in Aging Services for 2021: Transition to a New Landscape
- Ten important trends shaping the aging services industry
- Latest regulatory & payment models affecting senior care & senior living
- Strategies to succeed amidst a new reality
(2PM EST) Time to ReBuild – Part I: Assess + Renew a Foundation of Trust
- Reputational challenges (inclusive of the impact of the PHE on patients, employees, & the public) plus opportunities to advocate on behalf of our industry & communities
- How to leverage tangible resources (e.g.: effective surveying; ‘Trust Inventories;’ employee engagement platforms) & leadership/communication best practices
- Measuring return on investment in communication strategies to reinforce confidence among staff, members of our communities & up/downstream partners
(3PM EST) Time to ReBuild – Part II: Census Development
- How to identify current market needs using data analytics systems
- Harnessing/developing programmatic strengths to re-position and/or capitalize on niche market opportunities
- The importance of capturing & leveraging performance reporting in supporting census initiatives
Sessions are complimentary and are approved for NAB continuing education credits up to 6.0 hours.
To learn more & review additional CEU accredited L.E.A.P. Symposium webinars, click below.