Infection Control Expertise
Having robust infection control policies and practices in place is key to enabling skilled nursing centers and senior living communities to safely care for patients/residents and assure the safest possible environment for staff. HealthPRO Heritage supports our therapy partnerships with abundant infection prevention resources and expertise and also offers:
Infection Control Consulting
On-site and remote support available via flexible engagements with HealthPRO Heritage’s Infection Preventionists inclusive of:
- On-site/remote COVID-19 Readiness assessments
- Observation & Surveying
- IDT staff education and competencies
- Strategy implementation support and resources
- Review a sample Proposal for Infection Prevention Consulting here to learn more. Available to current partners and SNFs/CCRCs/Home Health/Senior Living communities new to HealthPRO Heritage.
Infection Prevention Readiness Assessment
HealthPRO Heritage Infection Preventionist to work with interdisciplinary and leadership teams to identify areas of risk and to recommend correction strategies. Current HealthPRO Heritage partners should contact their regional representatives and/or Clinical Strategies Division to schedule a complimentary IP Readiness Assessment. One-time remote consultative sessions are $70 for SNFs/CCRCs/Senior Living communities new to HealthPRO Heritage. To schedule, please contact a HealthPRO Heritage Infection Preventionist today.
Complementary Resources offered in service to our post-acute care peers & partners:
- White paper – The New Need for Infection Preventionists – available here.
- Featured Resource! The Infection Control Toolkit
This invaluable toolkit includes ~25 customizable templates, checklists and tracking tools and is designed for healthcare teams to help:
- Keep staff/patients/residents safe;
- Leadership and interdisciplinary teams to prepare for surveys; and
- Provide guidance to establish protocols that are well-aligned with CDC guidelines and recommendations
- Please access the toolkit here.