At HealthPRO®/Heritage, we deliver outstanding outcomes for students.
We are proud of our 35+ year history of working with schools and early intervention programs to provide customizable therapy services and education solution tools. As a national leading school-based provider of highly skilled educational therapeutic clinicians and educators, HealthPRO®/Heritage can help you meet the demand for services, lower operational costs, and decrease time-consuming and expensive recruitment efforts without compromising your delivery of excellent educational service.
Our staffing model is inclusive of all education-based clinicians:
- School certified occupational therapy assistants (COTAs)
- School occupational therapists (OTs)
- School physical therapist assistants (PTAs)
- School physical therapists (PTs)
- School speech-language pathologists (SLPs)
- School administrators
- School nurses
- School psychologists
- School social workers
- Special education teachers
We collaborate with school administrators and leaders to schedule services, document, and measure progress and outcomes. We also assess health improvement across the student population. Our highly qualified clinicians and educators excel at modifying methods of instruction to customize educational programs and services that comply with each school district's policies, guidelines, and needs.
Discover the Difference
Our Clinical Directors focus on keeping our school-based service delivery model compliant with the latest special education initiatives. They also:
- Guide and mentor our clinicians;
- Assist with the development of new programs;
- Provide expertise on difficult cases; and
- Assist with a specialized evaluation.