15HealthPRO Heritage wants to thank you.
We appreciate ALL that you do each and every day.
Resources for the #1 Therapy Team
As essential health care providers, you are making a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, their families, your communities, and colleagues across the nation. To support your efforts, HealthPRO Heritage will continue to create and provide tools and resources that facilitate your opportunity to shine!
- Innovative Programming for PTs can be found here.
- A new video training event on BIMS (Brief Interview for Mental Status) by CMS can be found here.
- Documentation Guidance for COVID-19: SNF/AL/IL – Revised May 18, 2020
- CMS Waivers Extended read more about it here.
- Infection Control: Policy Review and Best Practices Training can be found here.
- Employee Wellness Resources can be found here.
- Employee Financial Resources can be found here.
- Using the 60-Day Wellness Break Waiver 1135 in Optima, best practices can be found here.
- Webinar Recording: What OTs Need to Know About Starting Medicare Home Health Cases. Details can be found here.
+ 4/22: NASL Webinar - Part I: View recording here
+ 4/23: NASL Webinar - Part II: View recording here
- Webinar Recording: Therapy in the World of COVID-19: What Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy Clinicians Need to Know, April 17 co-hosted with Aegis Therapies
+ [Essential Resource]: This initial segment from the co-hosted “Therapy in the World of COVID-19: What PTs, OTs, STs Need to Know” is an essential resource for all clinicians & healthcare leaders. Dr. James Avery separates fact from fiction in this 20-min presentation regarding the COVID-19 disease process + transmission considerations. Get the recording here.
- Updated don/doff PPE recommendations can be found here.
- New FSA/HSA, 401K, EAP , and Tax Filing Information from HR is here.
- Guidance for Site Restrictions:
Guidance for Site Restrictions/Limitations
Compliance 309H EOM Reconciliation Remote
- Dear Clinician... A Letter from CMS - April 7, 2020
- Updated Policies & Procedures Regarding COVID-19:
Clinical-Compliance 259A Contingency & Crisis Infection Control Guidelines
Clinical-Compliance 259B Contingency & Crisis Strategies for Mask Usage
- Preparation Checklist & Best Practice Strategies
Please review, discuss and share this important checklist / best practices with your teams as appropriate.
- Discovery Series and Social Distancing
Tips and Recommendations for Effective Delivery here.
- COVID-19 EMR Updates
Updates to see in Optima, HealthMAX/Casamba, TherapySync, and Theraoffice here.
- Infection Control and COVID-19 for Patients/Residents
Expectations from your therapy team & reasons to continue therapy services are found here.
- The CARES Act
New act from Congress that provides support for hospitals, health systems and health care providers impacted by COVID-19. NASL summarized the bill’s components here.
- Virtual Supervisory Visits Guidance
Best practices and documentation guidance and more are found here.
- Contingency and Crisis Strategies for Mask Use
If your facility is facing a shortage of masks, the following CDC guidelines should be utilized to conserve masks while maintaining your protection, read more here.
- Get Up & Get Connected
Introducing: An exciting initiative that harnesses technology and features virtual visits with residents’ family, friends & loved ones during skilled therapy sessions.
- Moments of Inspiration
COVID-19 has created an unfortunate dynamic for seniors who may be feeling distanced from loved ones. That’s why HealthPRO® Heritage is launching a heart-warming program.
- Clinical Refresh!
New Tips for a New World: Engaging Persons Living with Dementia + Strategies for Functional In-Room Activities
- Telehealth & Therapy Services
HealthPRO Heritage has an updated position on Telehealth & Therapy Services amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Resources for Your Treatment Areas
To encourage safety precautions in your therapy spaces, print and post these signs: Social Distancing Guidelines at Work + Hand Washing
Open communication continues to be a priority. Contact Clinical Strategies with feedback and/or inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complete the form below to speak with us more in-depth.