In the unfortunate circumstance that your community experiences a COVID-19 event, do you have a communication strategy in place?
How you manage a COVID-19 event will have far-reaching impact for your residents, patients, families, staff, and your broader community. Having a solid communication plan in place will assure an organized response and will effectively reduce confusion, build trust, and – most importantly – keep everyone safe.
Included in the Communication ToolKit is the following:
- Guidance for training of your frontline staff and designated spokesperson(s)
- Recommended language for media statements, talking points, memos, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Direction for implementing escalation processes
Please Note: In the interest of supporting our partners and the industry as a whole, HealthPRO® Heritage offers this resource to help strengthen your preparedness efforts. Information and resources contained herein do not constitute formal legal advice and should be customized to align with each individual community’s policies, procedures, and unique circumstances.
Also available reference:
- Up-to-date observations and trends in healthcare + the industry’s response and best practices amidst the COVID-19 crisis from Jarrard, Inc. is available to view here.
- Visit HealthPRO Heritage’s COVID-19 Partner Resource Page for a review of COVID-19-related readiness and response alerts, plus CMS updates for SNFs from the past week.
All inquiries and comments can be directed to:
Crista Stark, Chief Strategy & Development Officer, HealthPRO® Heritage