For 15+ years, HealthPRO® Heritage at Home has served the therapy needs of home health agencies who have counted on us as a trusted partner to address the challenges and opportunities unique to home health.
As the industry navigates changes brought by PDGM and COVID-19, HealthPRO® Heritage at Home is well prepared to support partners with meaningful guidance and sophisticated resources that fortify operational success, financial growth, and clinical excellence, including:
- Timely initiation of care;
- Submission of documentation within 24 hours of care;
- Accurate functional scoring with every evaluation and discharge (OBQI);
- Collaborative care between clinicians (including agency clinicians);
- Ongoing infection control education and PPE (personal protective equipment) availability;
- Expansive coverage area;
- Responsive customer service;
- Strategic partnership philosophy in proactive support of agency’s clinical, operational and fiscal goals; and
- Outcomes-driven clinical pathways.
Our tailored home health care service model provides therapy care and robust agency support. HealthPRO® Heritage at Home assure optimal reimbursement, excellent star ratings, and outcomes through five strategic solutions:
- LOCAL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Promises responsive customer service.
- Consistency/retention of staff as a result of local orientation, ongoing education for clinicians.
- OASIS CERTIFIED EXPERTS
- Assures accurate OASIS scoring when completing any OASIS documentation.
- Agencies provided with OBQI form at each assessment time point.
- SUCCESSFUL STAFFING MANAGEMENT & RECRUITMENT
- Provides highly skilled clinicians via ample recruiting resources well-qualified to assist an agency's growth strategies.
- Consistency of care as a result of high employee retention rates.
- DEDICATED QAC TEAM
- Provides quarterly chart audits with direct education to clinicians.
- Staff is consistently supported with ongoing training on pertinent topics.
- INTEGRATED STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- Willingness to participate in QAPI and case conferences.
- Use of analytics to assist in development of marketing plans.
- Continual support of agency growth initiatives.