HealthPRO® Heritage at Home understands home care and the transformational change that PDGM brings.
Our extensive background in home health makes us a trusted partner for a variety of needs faced by home health providers – from cost management, flexible staffing & contracting solutions, to service delivery, documentation, and care coordination. Our tailored home health care service model provides therapy care and support. We also work in collaboration with area home health agencies to serve homebound patients.
PDGM Care Collaboration Initiatives
As we prepare for the industry's biggest change in 20 years, we help our partners focus on the following clinical strategies to drive success:
- Timely Documentation: timeliness of documentation report
- Episodic Care Planning: timely order management; utilization and revenue cycle management
- Functional Status Collaboration: scalable reporting process at time of evaluation; recertification and discharge
- Comprehensive Reporting: case conference reporting tool; LUPA mitigation tool; pathways adherence tool
A Sophisticated Partner
With a commitment to outcomes-based care, we take a progressive, quality-focused approach to each patient encounter. We provide our home health partners with timely tracking reports and electronic documentation – increasingly important in light of payment reform/PDGM and accountable care.
Successful Staffing Management
Our outstanding recruitment team attracts highly qualified, skilled, and experienced therapists. Through a careful placement process, we match therapists' skills to each assignment, and seek regular feedback on performance and client service. Because of this, our employee retention rate is among the best in the business, positively attributing to our consistency of care.
Advantages of our home health partnerships include:
- Leadership team of therapy & clinical strategies professionals with extensive home health experience
- Health care reform/PDGM expertise inclusive of robust training & implementation plan to support agency success with PDGM
- Proactive compliance support with access to comprehensive compliance team & resources, inclusive of chart audits and support with ADR/Denials management
- PDGM-aligned clinical pathways assure outcomes & care efficiency; Expertise & support with OASIS accuracy
- Resources to assist with scheduling, tracking, PRN staffing, and geographical assignment of patients
- Minimization of overutilization of visits due to monitoring of patients program for customization
- Ongoing, in-depth, & high level training & education to ensure staff is continually supported
- Case conference participation and care coordination
- Assistance in functional scoring after evaluation to improve outcome measures
- PTs and STs that perform Start of Care (SOC) visits
- Participation in marketing and educational events to increase program awareness
- Staff participation in quarterly audits
- Knowledgeable staff assisting in chart reviews