HealthPRO Heritage at Home is leading the industry in readiness for the January 1, 2020 change to the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM). Success for both our partner agencies and employees will be driven through knowledge and implementation of process and strategy around PDGM.
Topics for our education modules include:
- PDGM 101: Action Items for NOW
- Functional Scoring and Delivering Outcomes
- Marketing Opportunities from PDGM
- Therapy’s Role in PDGM
- Safe Transitions and Re-Hospitalization Mitigation
- PDGM 201: Higher-Level Strategy Opportunities
- Care Pathways
- Transitional Planning
- + up-to-date regulatory releases and information
Partner Agencies: Reach out to your HealthPRO Heritage at Home primary contact for login information. Your agency can access all courses on the PDGM University website at https://hpcustomer.ceu360.com under “Current Enrollment”.
Non-Partner Agencies: Need support getting your head in the game? HealthPRO Heritage at Home can help with PDGM readiness to include strategy, education, and execution on key clinical competencies that are crucial to PDGM success.