PREPARE. EXECUTE. SUCCEED.
With HealthPRO® Heritage
With less than two months to prepare for the industry's biggest change in 20 years, we offer this advice: Don't be overwhelmed by the complexities of PDGM.
Instead: Prepare, execute, and succeed with support from our PDGM Expert Panel. HealthPRO® Heritage resources to keep you steps ahead of the game include:
- Under PDGM: Add Up the Benefits of Contract Therapy
- What's on the Menu? Top Dx for Each Clinical Grouping [downloadable resources]
- CMS Releases Final Rule for Home Health CY2020
- Four Pillars of Success for PDGM
- Understanding F2F, TPE, and RCD
- LUPA Management: Avoiding the 4-Letter Word
- Achieving Agency Growth Under PDGM
- Will You Sink or Swim in PDGM? Care Pathways to Success
- Intake Isn't Just Intake Anymore: Important Steps in PDGM Referral Processing
- The Only Constant is Change...and Documentation
- Home Health Agency Cash Flow: How Low Will It Go?
- CMS Issues Updated Home Health Proposed Rule
- PDGM and Questionable Encounters
- PDGM Preparedness To-Do List
- Focus on Functional Assessment
- Feedback on Therapy Under PDGM from an Industry Survey
- Does In-House Therapy Make Sense Under PDGM?
- Exclusive Prep for PDGM
- Coding for Success in PDGM
- OASIS Will Drive Success Under PDGM
- Get Ready for PDGM: Understand the Big Picture
- Revenue Cycle Matters Under PDGM
- Keep Calm & ICD-10 Code On
- Therapy Remains Critical in PDGM: Ongoing Skilled Criteria
- Home Health PDGM Final Rule Released
- Leveraging QAPI Plan to Prep for PDGM
- From PDPM to PDGM: Home Health in the Hot Seat
- PDGM & PDPM: Let's Break Down the Confusion - Part 1
- PDGM & PDPM: Let's Break Down the Confusion - Part 2
- PARTNER EXCLUSIVE! PDGM U: 2019 Education Calendar
- STAFF EXCLUSIVE! PDGM U: 2019 Education Calendar
- Top 20 Diagnoses for each Clinical Grouping for the LDS
- CMS' Final Rule: PDGM
- CMS Resources: Impact File, Grouper Tool, etc.
- PDGM and Home Health: Are You Ready?
- PDGM - Risks, Opportunities, Solutions!
- Countdown to PDGM is On! What Your Agency Can Do NOW to Prepare
- OASIS D: Taking New Sections to the Next Level
- Functional Scoring and Delivering Outcomes*
- Marketing Opportunities from PDGM*
- Therapy's Role in PDGM*
- Safe Transitions and Re-Hospitalization Mitigation*
- PDGM 201: Higher Level Strategy Opportunities for Success*
- Care Pathways*
- Transitional Planning*