On or around April 20, 2015 CMS contractor TMF Health Quality Institute will release the third annual Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report (PEPPER) for SNFs—a resource characterized by both its unrivaled offering of free, comparative billing data and mediocre utilization by nursing home providers.
Welcome to the HealthPRO Heritage Blog
Posted on: February 20, 2015
Posted on: February 19, 2015
Nursing Home Compare 3.0: Revisions to the Nursing Home Compare 5-Star Quality Rating System
Posted on: November 3, 2014
Throughout the month, HealthPRO® Rehabilitation recognizes those affected with this debilitating and devastating disease and those that care for them.
Posted on: October 8, 2014
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has big plans for an overhaul of the five-star nursing home rating system, thanks to the passage of the Improving Medicare Post-Acute Care Transformation (IMPACT) Act, which President Obama signed into law today.
Posted on: June 19, 2014
Posted on: January 20, 2014
We’re happy to announce that we’ve updated our brand to better reflect our core values and modernize our look.
As we step into the New Year with a sense of renewed energy, it was only fair that we applied the same attention to our brand. The key element of our new brand is the design of our icon – an “HP” that incorporates a stylized person, signifying the human element in everything we do – our partnerships with staff, clients, and the patients and residents we serve.
We’ve also taken this opportunity to update our mission statement and core values.
MISSION: To enhance the quality of life of the individuals we serve and foster an environment for all to flourish by providing consistent quality care with honesty and integrity.
SERVICE EXCELLENCE PLEDGE: We strive to be the premier rehabilitation company through exceptional clinical outcomes, incomparable compliance, advanced technology solutions, superior management methods, and extraordinary customer service. We are committed to excellence and developing long-term, strategic partnerships that deliver patient-centered services that consistently surpass the expectations of those we serve.
- Operate with honesty • Do what’s right • Be ethical • Assure compliance • Fulfill promises • Be the best • Deliver lasting value
- Think & plan innovatively • Create new programs • Be groundbreaking, proactive, & open minded • Stay ahead of the curve • Inspire greatness
- Be passionate, attentive, reliable, & supportive • Understand the challenges faced by our clients & those they serve • Proactively communicate • Always follow through • Create strong relationships
- Exemplify team work • Provide opportunities – professional & personal • Create a positive environment • Develop programs that foster patient progress
- Know the financial impact of your actions & decisions • Be responsible & cost effective • Analyze the numbers • Ensure success • Emphasize quality & efficiency
- Work hard, play hard, enjoy what you do • Do what it takes • Never give up • Be smart • Have fun • Be loyal
Posted on: December 18, 2013
QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE ALERT!
Posted on: December 18, 2013
The below excerpts were taken from an article posted on InsideHealthPolicy.com on
December 10, 2013.
Posted on: November 22, 2013
Effective January 1, 2014, CPT code 92506 will no longer be available for billing practice. CPT code 92506 is used for billing for the evaluation of speech, language, voice, communication, and/or auditory processing. This code is considered an “umbrella” code and will be replaced with four new, more specific evaluation codes related to language, speech sound production, voice and resonance, and fluency disorders.
Posted on: November 4, 2013
November 1, 2013 – Representatives from HealthPRO® Rehabilitation and Heritage Healthcare announced this week that the two companies have merged.