Together or apart, HealthPRO® Pediatrics is united in helping children, providing staffing solutions when you need them the most.
Is your school staff diminishing due to quarantining or high risk staff members? During these uncertain times of back-to-school amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, HealthPRO® Pediatrics offers guidance, staffing relief, and expert staffing solutions with customizable support services focused on the educational model.
At HealthPRO® Pediatrics, our team of highly qualified therapists, special education teachers, nurses, and teachers’ assistants are ready to provide successful education services, right when you need them the most. Our educational model is focused on academic success per IEP goals to ensure we consistently deliver positive outcomes for the children we serve.
Resources For Success
When a HealthPRO® Pediatrics staff member joins your team, you can expect that he or she is:
- Ready to integrate seamlessly into your current educational plans, whether they are in-person, virtual or participating in a hybrid model;
- Highly qualified, credentialed, and experienced in his or her field;
- Passionate about helping children reach their goals;
- Available for long-term or temporary positions;
- Flexible with scheduling and able to fill in wherever needed; and
- Trained in proper PPE Protocols and COVID-19 compliance.
HealthPRO® Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled special educators, related service providers, and more. We are proud of our 35+ year history of working with schools and early intervention programs to provide customizable therapy services and education solutions. Our team of specialists have a higher calling and are dedicated to helping children reach their highest level of independence. We look forward to speaking with you to discuss your needs and how we can help! As we navigate these difficult times, we are here to support you and your students in any way we can... together, we can do this.