HealthPRO® Heritage at Home understands home care and the growing challenges of this expanding market.
Our extensive background in home health makes us a trusted partner for a variety of needs faced by home health providers – from credentialing, recruitment and staffing, to service delivery, documentation, and care coordination. Our tailored home health care service model provides therapy care and support. We serve homebound patients in collaboration with area home health agencies. Our clinical teams provide professional and compassionate care, including assessments, treatment, and education for patients and their families.
A Sophisticated Partner
With a commitment to outcomes-based care, we take a progressive, quality-focused approach to each patient encounter. We provide our home health partners with timely tracking reports and electronic documentation – increasingly important in light of health care reform and accountable care.
Successful Staffing Management
Our outstanding recruitment team attracts highly qualified, skilled, and experienced therapists. Through a careful placement process, we match therapists' skills to each assignment, and seek regular feedback on performance and client service. Because of this, our employee retention rate is among the best in the business, positively attributing to our consistency of care.
Advantages of our home health partnerships include:
- Leadership team of therapy professionals with extensive home health experience
- Expertise in health care and payment reform and changes in care delivery within the post-acute care continuum
- Resources to assist with scheduling, tracking, PRN staffing, and geographical assignment of patients
- Minimization of overutilization of visits due to monitoring of patients program for customization
- Ongoing, in-depth, & high level training and education to ensure staff is continually supported
- Mandatory case conference and care coordination
- Assistance in functional scoring after evaluation to improve outcome measures
- PTs and STs that perform Start of Care (SOC) visits
- Participation in marketing and educational events to increase program awareness
- Staff participation in quarterly audits
- Knowledgeable staff assisting in chart reviews
- Assistance provided for ADRs thru appeals or RAC audits