Health Care Reform Strategies
At HealthPRO®/Heritage, we stay ahead of the health care reform curve.
We are proud to offer forward-thinking experts on critically important issues – alternative payment systems, care redesign, network collaboration, care transitions, marketplace intelligence, and growth/development strategies – making HealthPRO®/Heritage a more robust, strategic partner for providers looking to enhance their market position.
Our Clinical Strategies Division is one-of-a-kind, and has an unmatched depth of understanding and front-line experience with health care reform issues and how providers can prepare for changing market dynamics. This dedicated team of reform consultants and clinical operations experts keeps its pulse on the rapidly changing health care environment, with a focus on helping you:
- Meet the challenges of health care reform mandates;
- Retool & redesign care delivery;
- Establish upstream & downstream partners;
- Develop clinical niche specialty programs;
- Earn a seat at the table; and ultimately, secure collaborative relationships across the continuum of care.
HealthPRO®/Heritage’s core systems that can help support your facility initiatives include:
- Niche program development in the context of local market influences & requirements;
- Strategies for managing bundled payment initiatives for programs that include, but are not limited to:
- Orthopedics (THR and TKR to ensure CJR market success),
- Cardiac (AMI, CHF, telemetry valve replacements),
- Pulmonary (COPD, pneumonia, bronchitis/asthma),
- Medically complex (sepsis, UTI, GI, wound care);
- Strategic planning assistance & care redesign for facility systems;
- Therapy management, which is a key component of many of the value-based initiatives and is critical to effective case management across the continuum;
- Risk assessment process use & implementation;
- Effective care transitions through our Safe Transitions® Program to improve outcomes & minimize readmission risk; and
- Outcomes tracking for both episodic cost & functional outcomes to support marketing and overall strategic plans.