PREPARE. EXECUTE. SUCCEED.
With HealthPRO® Heritage
With less than five months to prepare for the industry's biggest change in 20 years, we offer this advice: Don't be overwhelmed by the complexities of PDPM.
Instead: Prepare, execute, and succeed with support from our PDPM Expert Panel. HealthPRO® Heritage resources to keep you steps ahead of the game include:
- Restorative Nursing Under PDPM: Looking for Answers?
- CMS Releases PDPM Update
- QRP and QMs are Changing with the Times. Are You?
- Group Therapy Under PDPM: Strength in Numbers
- Nursing, PDPM & Documentation ReDesign
- If PDPM is a Relay Race... MDs Carry the Baton First
- PDPM Has Possibility: Why Choose HealthPRO® Heritage
- NTA Tightrope of Risk & Reward
- Measuring Cognitive Baselines Under PDPM
- SLPs: Supporting Coding & Mechanically Altered Diets
- PDPM "To-Do" Checklist for SNF Leaders
- Definition of Skilled Requirement: CMS Holds the Line
- Are EMRs Ready for PDPM?
- G vs GG: Yes, One Letter Makes All the Difference!
- Nursing in the Limelight: New PDPM Paradigm
- Newly Released Fact Sheets for PDPM
- PDPM: Go BIG or Go HOME!
- 9 (Really Important) Reasons Therapy Matters in PDPM
- Brace Yourself for PDPM: Knowing the Predicted Fiscal Impact is Your First Step
- Crosswalk Analysis: Winners & Losers
- DO's and DON'Ts for PDPM Success
- Know Your Predicted Fiscal Impact Under PDPM
- Importance of ICD-10 Coding
- Denial Uncertainty in the Wake of PDPM
- "Be PDPM Prepared: Role-Specific ICD-10 and Clinical Documentation Training Plan". Association for Medicare Billing and Reimbursement for Long-Term Care, AMBR Journal, April 2019
- PARTNER EXCLUSIVE! PDPM U: 2019 Education Calendar
- STAFF EXCLUSIVE! PDPM U: 2019 Education Calendar
- Clinical Strategies Consulting PDPM Experts
- HealthPRO® Heritage's Regional PDPM Expert Panel
- PDPM Crosswalk
- PDPM University for Consulting Clients
- PDPM Consulting Options
- Intro to PDPM
- Specialized Care Today for Tomorrow's PDPM
- Strategy & Financial Implications of PDPM (Jan 2019)*
- Nursing and NTA Components Deep Dive (Feb 2019)*
- PT, OT, and SLP Components Deep Dive (Mar 2019)*
- Nursing Documentation Under PDPM (Apr 2019)*
- The New Clinical Meeting (May 2019)*
- PDPM: Financial Considerations & Opportunities. Co-presented with CLA
- ICD-10 Coding Under PDPM: Be the Hero! Co-presented with himagine
Top 10 PDPM Myths Busted! Co-presented by Skilled Nursing News & Optima Healthcare Solutions. Panelist - Hilary Forman, HealthPRO® Heritage's Chief Clinical Strategies Officer