PREPARE. EXECUTE. SUCCEED.
With 8 days until the implementation of PDPM – the industry's biggest change in 20 years – it's GO TIME!
We've PREPARED for this transition, and have helped partners EXECUTE on key competencies. Now it's time to SUCCEED with support from our robust PDPM therapy & IDT resource models. We've raised the bar on traditional expectations of what it means to be a partner.
Check out our comprehensive resources below – focused on strategy, education, and expedited execution for PDPM & Beyond!
- How to Choose (and Be) a Good Strategic Partner
- Considering In-House Therapy? The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- No Shortcuts: Process ReDesign is a Must!
- CMS' Final Rule is Here! July 30 2019
- The Bright Future of Rehab Includes Student Clinical Affiliations
- (Re)Consider the Optimal Therapy Model for PDPM & Beyond
- Therapy Thinks Forward: Group Therapy Reimagined
- RAI Manual Updates: HealthPRO® Heritage Reports
- Struggling to Define Success Beyond PDPM? Sustaining QMs is the Solution!
- Restorative Nursing Under PDPM: Looking for Answers?
- PDPM: Outcomes, Outcomes, Outcomes
- SNF Proposed Payment Updates April 25 2019
- Update from CMS Regarding Group & Concurrent Under PDPM April 19 2019
- QRP and QMs are Changing with the Times. Are You?
- Group Therapy Under PDPM: Strength in Numbers
- Nursing, PDPM & Documentation ReDesign
- If PDPM is a Relay Race... MDs Carry the Baton First
- PDPM Has Possibility: Why Choose HealthPRO® Heritage
- NTA Tightrope of Risk & Reward
- Measuring Cognitive Baselines Under PDPM
- SLPs: Supporting Coding & Mechanically Altered Diets
- PDPM "To-Do" Checklist for SNF Leaders
- Definition of Skilled Requirement: CMS Holds the Line
- Are EMRs Ready for PDPM?
- G vs GG: Yes, One Letter Makes All the Difference!
- Nursing in the Limelight: New PDPM Paradigm
- CMS' Newly Released Fact Sheets for PDPM
- PDPM: Go BIG or Go HOME!
- 9 (Really Important) Reasons Therapy Matters in PDPM
- Which PDPM Therapy Pricing Method is Best?
- Brace Yourself for PDPM: Knowing Predicted Fiscal Impact is First Step
- Crosswalk Analysis: Winners & Losers
- DO's and DON'Ts for PDPM Success
- Importance of ICD-10 Coding
- Denial Uncertainty in the Wake of PDPM
- "Be PDPM Prepared: Role-Specific ICD-10 and Clinical Documentation Training Plan". Association for Medicare Billing and Reimbursement for Long-Term Care, AMBR Journal, April 2019
- PARTNER EXCLUSIVE! PDPM U: 2019 Education Calendar
- STAFF EXCLUSIVE! PDPM U: 2019 Education Calendar
- Clinical Strategies Consulting PDPM Experts
- HealthPRO® Heritage's Regional PDPM Expert Panel
- PDPM Crosswalk
- PDPM University for Consulting Clients
- PDPM Consulting Options
- Introduction to PDPM
- Specialized Care Today for Tomorrow's PDPM
- Strategy & Financial Implications of PDPM*
- Nursing & NTA Components Deep Dive*
- PT, OT & SLP Components Deep Dive*
- Nursing Documentation Under PDPM*
- The New Clinical Meeting*
- ICD-10 Mapping*
- Collaborative & Effective Restorative and Activities Programming*
- Billing Under PDPM*
- Value-Based Purchasing: Where Do You Stand?*
- PDPM: Financial Considerations & Opportunities. Co-presented with CLA
- ICD-10 Coding Strategies + Solutions = PDPM Success! Co-presented with himagine
Top 10 PDPM Myths Busted! Co-presented by Skilled Nursing News & Optima Healthcare Solutions. Panelist - Hilary Forman, HealthPRO® Heritage's Chief Clinical Strategies Officer
Search "The Strategy Academy with HealthPRO Heritage" podcast apps
- TeleMDS Launch
- Isolation Coding
- RAI Manual Updates